Donations may be made in honor or in memory of an individual or group (living or deceased). Please follow these steps:
- Use the online donation form or send your check to:
Army Emergency Relief
200 Stovall Street, Room 5S33
Alexandria, VA 22332-0600
- Include the following information:
- Your name and mailing address
- Name and your relationship (father, fellow Soldier, sister, friend, etc.) to the person you are donating in honor/memory of
- Name and address of the person(s) you wish to receive notification of your donation
Army Emergency Relief will send a thank you acknowledgement to each donor. A list of donor names and addresses will be sent to the next of kin (for memorials) or honored individual(s).
If you have any questions, please contact AER at 1-866-878-6378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.